157,600 SALVATIONS NEAR THE MIDDLE EAST! - CRUSADE UPDATE
September 5th 2019
Dear Ministry Partner,
We just returned from an amazing trip to a region near the Middle East! Following our Gospel Campaign, I preached the Sunday morning service at my friend’s church. He has the largest church in this country with an average Sunday morning attendance of 15,000 people. I preached a message about the love of God and our identity in Christ. After I preached, I made a call for salvation and over 1,000 people stood to their feet to make a decision for Jesus Christ! Praise God!
Also, our team has given me the final decision count from both our Gospel Campaign and the Sunday morning service, and it is with great joy that I share that the final decision count is 157,600 first-time decisions for Jesus Christ! We give God all the glory!
These new believers will now be ushered into our follow-up system and be discipled in the local church. We are so thankful to the more than 1,000+ local churches and leaders that have participated in this campaign and will now begin the follow-up process with these new believers. Please be praying for these new believers as they begin their new journey in Christ. Also, please be praying for us as we are in the process of enhancing our current follow-up system to be even more effective and strategic in making disciples.
Thank you for your prayers and support for this campaign! We could not do this without our financial partners and prayer partners world wide. Also, if you would like to watch the LIVE stream of the Gospel Campaign, please click HERE. To read my report from the Gospel Campaign, click HERE.
Also, please consider sowing into our next Gospel Crusade which will beheld in the same region of the world on October 26th, 2019. This will be our last crusade of 2019 and we’re expecting another mass harvest of souls in a very difficult country. To make a donation, please use the link below or send it in the mail using our address below.
God bless you,
Evangelist Chris and Amanda Mikkelson
Here are just a few of the testimonies from last night:
- A man had severe lower back pain for 8 years and couldn’t bend down. He was in the army and the army doctors even told him that his back would never be healed, but tonight he testified and demonstrated that Jesus healed him completely!
- One man testified that he had never had a relationship with Jesus before, but he has now given his life to Christ and God also miraculously healed his injured shoulder as well!
- One man could’t walk for many years and God healed him and he was able to walk again for the first time in many years. Praise God!
- Another man had severe pain in both his legs for many years which caused him to not walk properly without major pain. Together, he and I ran on stage and to show he was completely healed!
- A mother brought her young daughter on stage and said that her daughter had many demonic fits since birth, but tonight when we prayed, God set her free and all the demonic manifestations vanished.
- There where so many other testimonies of demons leaving people and body parts being healed, but we give God all the glory for the greatest miracle of all – SALVATION!
Thank you so much for praying for us and for partnering with us financially. As many of you know, we had a major financial need just a few days before the crusade. God provided a miracle and so many of you generously gave as the Lord directed you.
I want to say “Thank you!” for partnering with us financially in the harvest! We simply can’t bring the gospel to these places without faithful financial partners like you and I know together we will see all of these new believers with us in heaven one day. Together, we’re making an eternal difference in the lives of countless thousands and even millions of people around the world.
Together in the harvest,
Chris and Amanda Mikkelson
P.S. We have a total of three videos below. The first is a behind the scenes video I did in the car as we arrived to the crusade. The other two are two parts to my sermon. We did these all on Facebook LIVE so the quality is not a crisp and we lost connection during my sermon so there are two parts to my sermon. Enjoy!